….even if your company has just one employee?
…don’t you think, it’s just an added expense?
…will my sales improve if i have those?
Those are just few of our worries and doubts as to whether we’re going to push thru extending our arm. For owner’s who are not yet open to the world of internet, they might be hesitant as to invest for such and embrace the stereotype kind of selling. Meaning, they always believe that their store is the key to having more sales failing to realize a potential market that might be open up.
I myself is not a business owner nor a soon to be owner although i worked as a marketing lead in one of the prestige corporation in the country. I was one of the lucky people who pioneered the company vis a vis starting from our experimental way to soon standardizing our marketing way and means. In other words, i was in full swing from the small ways to the right ways of achieving those parameters.
One of those marketing development we soon established is the online arm of the company. As part of the sales team, we were asked first if it would be really helpful in as much as creating a buzz to the consumer. We compete for a staple meat product and thus our merchandise is readily available in any store/market. But then, the company decided to push through it’s main goal for online arm.
So why does a website a helpful tool?
1. Product Promotion and Marketing
- If you happen to be a company where competition if a neck to neck battle. You have to avail even the smallest options of getting an edge from the rest. An online portal may just serves as branding and marketing tool but i swear its a proven way for longevity.
2. Sales Arm
- My partner who just launch his website told me that they got 40 sold motor parts at ebay motors which is a big help in their sales quota. He doesn’t believe in internet marketing but when he finally saw the result, he was so amazed.
3. Creating a Bigger Audience
- The fact tell us that our target audience is likely limited especially if your company is just starting and you are based somewhere you wrongly picked a target market. Having a website will open up for an avenue for a bigger audience. For instance, those businessmen who has same craft with you may open up a deal and thus would create a wider expansion on your end.
4. Improved Conversion Ratio
We all want converted customers regardless of what field you are taking. If i may say, a website is instrumental for a potential converted customers as they may reach you easily and they may get to know your product well. Just make sure your online portal is impressive and professionally inspired.
5. It Signifies Growth
- In one way or the other, i simply believe that having an online arm constitutes a growth for the company. It does speaks how your team values professionalism and your site reflects the company and its related venture. So make sure, you hire a perfect website maker.
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
- Important Information If Looking For A Car Insurance In Edmonton
- Why You Never Succeed Online
- Xian Affordable Trips Worth of Your Money
- Earn Through Xoom Refer a Friend Program
- Manage Your Communication Needs
- Experience Mobile Advertising Made Easy
- Give Your Consumers the Convenience to Pay Later
- Stocktake on New Zealand Population